FOCUS BIOSCIENCE PTY LTD
ABN 35 604 496 022
- Acceptance of Terms – By purchasing and accepting delivery of products supplied by Focus Bioscience (“Products”) you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
- Changes or Cancellation – Once submitted, any change(s) to your order(s) may be made only with the advance written approval of Focus Bioscience and such changes may require different terms, including a change in price and or/time of delivery. Once submitted, any order placed resulting from this quotation may be cancelled in full or part by the Purchaser only upon the Company’s consent in writing and against payment to the Company, which approval may be contingent on your payment of Focus Bioscience’s costs or charges imposed on Focus Bioscience by its suppliers, and any other costs resulting from cancellation. Focus Bioscience reserves the right to cancel any order, in whole or in part, upon your breach of these terms and conditions or your bankruptcy, insolvency, dissolution, receivership proceedings, or upon the occurrence of any event leading Focus Bioscience to reasonably question your willingness or ability to perform.
- Delivery, claims – All sales will be delivered Ex Works from Focus Bioscience’s shipping point. Unless otherwise specified by the Company, the point of delivery of the goods shall be at the Company’s premises. Products delivered elsewhere shall be at the Purchaser’s risk from dispatch to such premises and the Purchaser shall bear all risk of loss or damage in transit. The general method of shipment for each Product is listed in Focus Bioscience’s product directory. However, Focus Bioscience reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the exact method of shipment for any particular shipment. Focus Bioscience reserves the right to make delivery in instalments, all such instalments to be separately invoiced and paid for when due per invoice, without regard to subsequent deliveries. Delay in delivery of any instalment shall not relieve you of your obligations to accept remaining deliveries. Immediately upon your receipt of any Products shipped hereunder, you shall inspect the same and shall notify Focus Bioscience in writing of any claims for shortages, defects or damages and shall hold Products for Focus Bioscience’s written instructions concerning disposition. If you fail to so notify Focus Bioscience within seven days after the Products have been received by you, such Products shall be deemed to be in all respects in accordance with the contract and the Purchaser shall be bound to accept and pay for the same accordingly.
- Delays – Any specified delivery dates are estimates and do not represent a promise by Focus Bioscience to delivery Products at a date certain. Any variation in delivery time due to material shortage, labour disputes, Acts of God or any other contingency beyond our control, is not the Company’s responsibility. If any such event continues longer then 180 days, either party may terminate your order and you will pay Focus Bioscience for any work performed prior to termination and all reasonable expenses incurred by Focus Bioscience as a result of termination. The company does not accept orders under penalty for late delivery.
- Payment and Interest – Where credit terms have been agreed, invoices are strictly Net 30 days from the date of invoice. Terms of Payment may be varied at the discretion of the Company and will be outlined on the quotation. The property of the goods shall not pass to the Purchaser until the goods are paid for in full. In the event of non-compliance with the Company’s Trading terms, the Company reserves the right to suspend deliveries and/or cancel contracts and/or apply a service fee at the rate of 2% per month on all outstanding monies from the due date. You agree to pay all costs, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney and accounting fees and other expenses of collection resulting from any default by you in any of the terms hereof. Where credit terms have not been agreed upon, the Company will require upfront payment by credit card or bank transfer.
- Pricing – Any quotation provided by Focus Bioscience is firm only if you place a corresponding order within the time frame specified on the quotation, or if no time period is mentioned, within 30 days. Prices quoted for goods are Net and Goods and Services Tax exclusive unless otherwise stated. You must request shipment of the entire quantity of Products ordered within 6 months from the date of order, otherwise, Focus Bioscience’s standard prices at time of shipment may apply, at Focus Bioscience’s option, to future deliveries.
- Price Changes – Focus Bioscience reserves the right to amend its quoted prices at the time an order is received or prior to the delivery of an order should there have been any variation in the company’s purchasing price, rate of currency exchange, rate of Customs duty, Sales Tax, GST or overseas transport charges, since the date of the quotation. Prices quoted are based on currency rates of exchange at the time of quotation. Any variation in excess of 2% from that rate of exchange at the time of delivery may result in a variation of the selling price. The variation will affect the full price of the quotation.
- Returns Policy – Products may be returned with prior written consent of the Company and in strict compliance with Focus Bioscience’s return shipment instructions, and may not be accepted after seven days from the date of the Company’s invoice. Freight costs on goods being forwarded to the Company will be borne by the Purchaser. Any returned item are subject to a 15% restocking fee and must be returned within 90 days of purchase. Certain items are not able to be returned, and include refrigerated or frozen products, reagents and standards which have passed their expiration dates; custom products or special orders; products missing labels, parts, or instruction manuals; products altered or damaged by the Purchaser; any goods especially indented and which are not normal stock lines.
- Literature – Illustrative and descriptive literature supplied by the Company to the Purchaser generally represents the goods offered, but may not comply in all respects to the goods which are subject of this quotation.
- Injury, Loss and Damages – The Company is not and shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, liability or injury incurred by the Purchaser as a result of any fault or damage in goods supplied by the Company at any time, except where the company has statutory or fiduciary duties.
- Laws – The contract constituted by the acceptance by the Company of the Purchaser’s order or by the Purchaser’s acceptance of the Company’s tender/quotation shall be construed to be in accordance with the laws of the State of
- Company’s location – Focus Bioscience Pty Ltd and Focus Bioscience (online merchant at focusbio.com.au) are located within Australia, and despatch from 11A, 210 Queensport Road North, Murarrie Queensland, 4172.