• A unique collection of 1620 marketed drugs for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
• Used in the research of oncology, cardiology, anti-inflammatory, immunology, dermatology, endocrinology, neurology, and more.
• A useful tool for researching new targets of marketed old drugs.
• All compounds have been approved by the FDA or EMA.
• Structurally diverse, bioactive, and cell permeable.
• More detailed compound information with structure, IC50, and brief introduction.
• NMR and HPLC validated ensure high purity.
• All compounds are in stock and continuously updated.
|FDA-Approved Drug Library||FDA-Approved Drug Library Mini (Cat. No.: HY-L022M)|
|Size||30, 50, 100, and 250 μL in DMSO||10 μL in DMSO|
|Package||96-Well Format Sample Storage Tube With Screw Cap||96-well microplate with peelable foil seal|
|Delivery Date||About one month||Within three days|
|Price Per Set||High||Low|
|Preparation For Use||If there is no robot, each tube needs to be manually opened||Tear off the seal film on the microplate|