• A unique collection of 1899 bioactive anti-cancer compounds for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
• Targets include kinases, cell cycle key components, tumorigenesis related signaling pathways, popular targets in epigenetic studies, and more.
• A useful tool for the discovery of anti-cancer drugs.
• Bioactivity and safety confirmed by preclinical research and clinical trials. Some have been approved by FDA.
• Structurally diverse, medicinally active, and cell permeable.
• Detailed compound information with structure, IC50, and brief introduction.
• Validated NMR and HPLC to ensure high purity and quality.
• All compounds are in stock and continuously updated.
Formulation: A collection of 1899 anti-cancer compounds supplied as pre-dissolved DMSO solutions or Solid
Container: 96 Well Format Sample Storage Tube With Screw Cap and Optional 2D Barcode