Accutase® cell detachment solution contains proprietary marine-origin enzymes with proteolytic and collagenolytic activity for the detachment of primary and stem cell lines and tissues. Accutase is also useful for the routine detachment of cells from standard tissue culture plasticware and adhesion coated plasticware, including the Corning selection of Advanced Surface coated plasticware. Accutase does not contain mammalian or bacterial derived products.
– Efficient, with gentle detachment of adherent cells within minutes
– An alternative to Trypsin
– Able to eliminate neutralization or wash steps
– Convenient and cost effective
– Complete Certificate of Analysis available for each production lot
– Produced under the highest industry standards to ensure superior results
A tool to maximize viability, Accutase has standardized protocols for human mesenchymal stem cell (hMSC), human embryonic stem cell (hESC) lines, and human neural stem cell (hNSC) lines, either in adherent or neurosphere suspension cultures.
It has demonstrated effectiveness on a wide variety of cell types, including:
Accutase is a registered trademark of Innovative Cell Technologies, Inc.